You’ll be able to achieve an unparalleled level of administrative and cost control as well as policy adherence.
With our new background check service, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Less employee turnover by getting the right facts up front;
- Less vulnerability to litigation resulting from unqualified staffing;
- Better protection of your assets with proper documentation of employee records;
- Assuring legal compliance with pre-employment screening laws and regulations (an increasingly complex task for more and more industries);
- Less wasted time for your Human Resources, Legal and Security departments as the result of no longer being tied up with unqualified applicants, bogus information and other time wasters;
- Improved search turnaround times with no more overlooked faxed-in requests or misplaced returned-fax results or mistakes due to illegible fax transmissions;
- Clear and concise invoicing that is broken down by location;
- Elimination of redundant follow-ups and duplicated work load/work flow.
Our Search Services are all Web-based, so it’s very easy to use and lets you receive the quickest, most accurate responses possible. If you’re wondering what type of searches you should order to have an effective pre-employment screening program, we can help!
- Entry level: SSN, Criminal Record, Driving Record (MVR), Prior Employer Verification, and Drug Screening
- Warehouse/Production Worker: Credit Report, Criminal Record, Driving Record (MVR), Prior Employer Verification, Workers’ Compensation*, and Drug Screening
- Management: Credit Report, Criminal Record, Civil Search, Prior Employer Verification, Education Verification, Driving Record (MVR), and Drug Screening
- Possible additional Searches, as appropriate: Education and License Verification
*Note: The Americans with Disabilities Act specifies that the prospective employer may inquire into workers’ compensation history only after a job offer has been made.
- No Prior Check: SSN (or Credit Report on employees handling valuables), Criminal Record, Driving Record (MVR) for drivers
- Periodic Checks: A regularly scheduled check of Driving Records or Credit Report may reveal changes in behavior that might require some corrective action or attention. Driver’s MVRs should be checked at least twice a year and employees with access to valuables should be subject to a credit check at least every three to six months
Contact USA Payroll
You may contact a USA Payroll Sales Representative at 888-872-2432,
Mon. - Thur. from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
USA Payroll Inc.
2601 Lac De Ville Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14618