The USA Payroll Agency is proud to offer State Disability and ExactPay Workers’ Compensation.
What is Statutory Disability Insurance?
Statutory Disability Benefits Law (DBL) Insurance is a state mandated benefit designed to provide temporary cash payments to a disabled employee if the disability is a result of a non-occupational injury, accident, or illness.
Product Benefits and Features:
- Little or no down payment
- True Workers’ Compensation costs as calculated by actual payroll
- Predictable premiums each payroll cycle
- Quick claims processing
- No large premium/audit surprises at the end of the policy period
- Premiums paid electronically
- Seamless renewal
USA Payroll will electronically bill clients each month based on which employees were paid. This eliminates the need for quarterly self-auditing invoices.
Contact the USA Payroll Agency
You may contact a USA Payroll Agency Sales Representative at (585) 643-2140,
Mon. - Thur. from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
USA Payroll Agency
120 Linden Oaks
Rochester, New York 14625